MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

From An Ugly Ex!




My ex, the one I cried for around November two years ago, sent me a message in friendster.com telling me to open the link on it. When I clicked on it, I saw this video. He also asked me how I'm doing and stuff.

Three months after we broke up, he kept on saying sorry to what he did to me. He's been sending me offline messages in ym, testi as well as messages in friendster asking for my forgiveness. Thing is, I don't want him anymore. Though I find him sweet doing all those efforts, I still can't forget what he did to me - he broke up with me just because he didn't anymore feel like loving me. What hurts even more was, he was the one who courted me for like 2 months. He should've told me earlier that it was just a game. I should've given him a very good one.

15 comments:

jm valdeviezo said...

xet.... i love this song..

stay in love jud ti??

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

hehehe... i love the song but not the one who sent the link to me. chos. hehehe... dili ko stay in love sa iyaha... chaka sya! Werla man to.

jm valdeviezo said...

ahhhh.. am hapi for you kay nkmove on na jud ka..

Maya Balog said...

haaaay kittie...he's one wlay klaro na tao!

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

dugay na ko naka move on niya te... maglagot ko sa iyang nawong until now! WEEEERRRLLLAAA!!

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

isa lang talaga ang masasabe ko: HAI NAKO!!!

jm valdeviezo said...

asesssss.. suicidal bya ka that time...
matching hilak2 galore

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

oist... hahahah... bingka! kabuang! hahaha...

jm valdeviezo said...

ala juy bingka sa manila teh.. sa digos ra jud nah.. hehehe

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

kurikong!!! hahaha... naa pud sa compostela valley dai oi. sa new sibunga. katuod ka ana?

jm valdeviezo said...


asa man na teh woi?? la pa ko nkaadto diraa..

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

pwes!!! dapat ka moadto. hehehe

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

pwes!!! dapat ka moadto. hehehe

jm valdeviezo said...

aw.. dungan ta eh..

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

sige sige... puhon puhon. hehehe