MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

23 Years Would Never Be The Same




Life was so good to me the past days of my life. Though I encountered a lot of challenges, it didn't fail to give me the solutions that I needed for me to be able to move forward.

And I'm happy that I'm able to reach this age. And there's no way that I'll waste the opportunity given to me to experience the beauty of life. I promise to live it as meaningful as possible with the people that I'm able to deal with everyday.

Honestly, I'm in, what they call, QUARTERLIFE CRISIS. Probably because, I still don't know what I exactly want in my life. I'm still not sure whether I'm heading to the right path. But some people just keep me sane and I'm so thankful that I have them with me. This will not stop me from living life like I want it to be.

To:

MAMA, MALONE AND PINGPING

- Three of the most important women in my life. I thank you for giving me inspirations to work hard and reminding me to always believe that life can still be beautiful amidst all the cruelties that we experience. Your smiles and stories always remind me that I still have a lot of reasons to live my life.

KUYA LOUIE

- I know I've never been comfortable with you as we always quarrel about anything. But I'm still grateful that I have you as my kuya. I know you also have a dream of your own. I apologize if you think I'm an antagonist. I just want you to realize that you're not anymore getting any younger and that you need to straighten up your life. I can see a lot of potential in you to be good and succeed. I know you're now doing your best.

DADDY

- Thanks for the support you've given us. I know our situation right now has caused you a lot of stresses. I understand where you're coming from. I'm not taking what happened against you. Thanks though for reaching out to us. I don't think if this is possible, but I hope you will be able to come back home with us. I really miss the days when we still have you. When we were still complete as a family.

COLLEGE FRIENDS (Cres, Paul, Glorgie, Maya, Ruel, Jed, Bebang, Maya, Tere, Mera, Clang, Ate Ching, and the rest)

- Thanks for believing in my capacity. I wish all of us a good life, successful carreer and relationship. You made me better in the sense that I get to learn a lot from my conversations with you all.

To Cres most especially for all the support that you've given me. I'm sorry if I was not able to attend to your niece's Christening. I just didn't know the date. I hope we'll be able to see each other again soon and talk about anything. I cherish the moments that we shared during college. I'm just so thankful that I'm able to know you. You're indeed an angel. I've never expressed this personally to you, but God knows how much I love you as a friend and I so miss you.

To Jed, Paul and Weng also, for the escapades that we share. Really, you've taught me to be strong and beautiful.

To Glorgie for the trust.

To all the gays like Lei, Dunkin, Alfred and the rest. Thank you gays!

HIGHSCHOOL AND CHILDHOOD BUDDIES - ALPHA-BET Q-TEES! (Jeszyl, Iain, Lavenia, Doti, Arience, Raquel, Rachel, etc)

- I hope you guys are doing good. I'm sorry if I wasn't with you during the reunion. I was just so far and I didn't have enough money so that I could buy my plane ticket bound to Davao. I so miss our chikahan and kulitan na. I'm always the KIT or KHALIL that you know. I will never change.

RELATIVES (Tita Cora, Tetel, Bulilit, Yeyeng, Tito Dodonong, Nonong, Loloy, etc)

- Thanks as well for supporting us. Without you, we will never be able to carry our burdens as a family.

LINK2SUPPORT PEOPLE (tampa bay, edmund, sherwin, karlo, joni, regie) AND BAYANTRADE BARKADA (May 5 babies, US team, SS AND SM - Ronron, Betsy, Jem, Kuya Bernard, Janice, etc..)

- Thanks for making the Corporate World so comfortable for me.

To EVERYBODY: THANK YOU! AS IN!!!

If I there's one thing that I want to wish for on my birthday, that is the CHANCE OF BEING WITH YOU ALL AGAIN FOR THE NEXT 23 YEARS OR 30 YEARS AND MORE OF MY LIFE! You're all God's blessings to me! THANKS! THANKS A LOT!

8 comments:

alfred compra said...

na touch ko....happy birthday!

ady s. said...

day geapil pod unta nimo ang debate community og address...! naa bya poi importante kau sa imo lyf na nahitabo sa imo debate days sama nalang sa 50pesos before.. hehe.. hapi bday teh!

Maya Balog said...

mka hilak man pd ko kit oi. Happy Birthday again. Birthdays always have a cute way of reminding us about what we should be thankful for in life. Thank you for including me in your thank you list...ika duha pa jd ko na mention under college friends. hehehhe :-)

beijing > said...

happy birthday!

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

salamat friend!!! hope to see you when i get there. :) stay as gay and beautiful as you are...

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

HAHAHA... OMG!!! Apil na and Debate Community sa TO EVERYBODY. Anyways, you're right. I forgot to include the MPDU. I was about to log out na man pud gud. Actually, there are a lot of people that I'd love the thank for. It's just that, I've a limited time na mag compose. hehehe...

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

As in? Hahahaha... Wala ko kabantay. You're welcome dai. :) Thanks pud for keeping in touch. See you soon!!! excited na ko. kita daw ang mag host sa kasal. hahaha...

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

Hi Lou!!! Thanks sa greeting! Take care.