I've been away from home for almost 10 months now. And God knows how much I miss my family, my friends back there and of course the place itself. Though I love it here, I still can't help but dream about being with the people I used to be with for the longest time again and visit the places I used to go to before.I want to see my younger sister wearing her toga as she will finally march to her way out from school (she's a graduating nursing student in Ateneo De Davao). I want to see Pingping who, according to Malone, is now grown up. I want to see my mom wearing the shoes that I sent her last December. I wanna see Nanay Tating, Lola Boring, Tita Vee, Tita Nee and other titos and titas who always help us when we seek for their assistance and who always pray for our success. I also want to see my cousins who are now big and most probably are already taller than me and are earning recognition in their respective schools. I also would like to meet up with my colleagues in Link2support. I've been missing our chikahan before, during and after our shift when I was still employed there as a Product Support Representative. And also, my childhood friends, high school and college classmates. And other friends who played a big part in my life.
I want to go back to Ateneo to see some old friends, teachers and the staff who were so helpful to me during college, to my beloved barangay where I served as an SK Chairperson for almost 5 years, to my high school where I spent almost 12 years of my life. I want to visit the malls, drinking places, coffee shops and turo-turo and other places where I used to hang out when I was bored and to other memorable places.
I wasn't able to go back last December because for one, I didn't have enough money yet; and two, I wanted to experience how it was to celebrate Christmas and New Year here in Manila.
I told my mom that I'm gonna visit them this March during my sister's college graduation. And I thought, it will never happen. But God is indeed good. Luckily, my credit card was approved and I was able to buy a roundtrip plane ticket (please see attached pic) bound to Davao.
I'm now soooo excited. A college classmate called me up just yesterday and she told me she's going to be married on March 28. Luckily, my flight back to Manila is on the 29th so I'll be able to attend to her wedding.
Hahahaha... I now can't wait to go back - to Davao, to Compostela Valley Province, to Mawab, to Andili, to HOME.
18 comments:
happy to hear that gurl!! atleast makaginhaawa ka and break jud..swear! nice keu ang feeling...ahhhhhh..i miss home!!! enjoy ur vacation gurl!
I'll count the days til ur back. I miss you so much kittie!
hehehe... as in??? thanks dai. i will really make the most out of my vacation.
miss you too dai... mag coffee ta didto sa tata benito ha. naibog sa inyong pics. hehehe
surely...mag kofi jd ta...then we'll take lots of pictures also.
bungga!!! excited na kaayo ko... hahaha
kit! punta ako sa davao bukas feb 7 1 day lang kunin ko diploma ko..then balik naman ako ulit doon feb 12...tag-iisang araw lang din...manila na rin pala ako by feb 16
WHAW!! uli naka....im hapi for you...hahahaha....gusto pud nako ma-feel ang feeling na kailngan magtipid para maka-uli..hehehe..working girl kau na feeling.hehehee
im happy por you kitlog!
as in??? sosyal!!! hehehe... ill be in davao for a week. tama. i have to get my diploma pa man diay. hahaha... 2 years na ko graduate yet wala pa nako nakuha akong diploma. thanks for reminding me.
hahaha... go sago! hapit na inyong graduation dai. gamay nalang gyud. anyways... goodluck sa carreer path na inyong pilion. and welcome nalang pud ka nako daan sa corporate world. echos! hehehe...
thanks ron!!! punta tayo davao one time ha. pag ipunan. hehehe
panglibre kit! :O
hahaha... unsay libre oi. poresa japon madam... :)
dai wen ka mag uli? i will go home this 21 of february to march 6. ano yan going home tapos didto na magwork or mag balik pka? how many days?
hantod march 6 ka??? sobra sobra nga bakasyon ha. hehehe... march 20 ko mag uli sa davao dai. vacation lang. then ill come back here on the 29th na. so a week and 2 days lang ko didto. wala gyud ka nagareply ba! chaka ka!!!
as they say, there's no place like home.. Panlibre ha, pagmagkita ta... hehehehe
sure thing. hehehe... ill let you know once im there. :) hehehe. excited na ko kaayo.
Post a Comment