MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Pang Miss Universe

It's good to know that after years of hosting the Miss Earth beauty pageant, Philippines finally has been able to grab the title. Thanks to Miss Karla Paula Henry of Cebu for giving the Philippines the first crown for this locally hosted production.

So, what actually makes a very good answer to contests like this.

Take a look at the winning answers of the ladies who made it to the Miss Universe.

DAYANA MENDOZA
Miss Venezuela
Miss Universe 2008
Crown Convention Center, Nha Trang Vietnam

QUESTION:

Do you believe men or women have easier in life?

ANSWER:

Ahm... Well actually got made of to share and have difference. But big difference between women and men doesn't matter with the kind of life they live, is that men thinks... they think that the faster way to go to a point is go straight. Women know that a faster way to go to a point is go to a curve and fixing every curl.


RIYO MORI
Miss Japan
Miss Universe 2007

Audtorio Nacional, Mexico City, Mexico

QUESTION:

What is the one lesson you learned as a child that still affects your life today.

ANSWER:

I have been dancing since I was a child. I lived a life growing up among many students and teachers. I learned to be always happy, patient and to be positive. And this is what I want to teach to the new generation.

ZULEYKA RIVERA

Miss Puerto Rico
Miss Universe 2006
Lorenz Auditorium, London, United Kingdom



QUESTION:

You said that your goal is to become an actress, why is that?

ANSWER:

Being an actress has always been my goal because it's
amazing how somebody can really put her heart with different personalities that human beings can live and for my other reason is because, I love the career so much.

NATALIE GLEBOVA
Miss Canada
Miss Universe 2005
Impact Arena, Bangkok, Thailand


QUESTION:

What is the biggest challenge in your life?

ANSWER:

The biggest challenge in my life is to always trying to stay positive. I consider myself the kind of person who always looks at the glass half full instead of half empty and even though sometimes, on difficult times, its hard to look up life this way, I always try to maintain a positive outlook on life.

I will be posting the answers of some Filipina beauties that were able to make it to the international beauty pageant.

15 comments:

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

Among them, who do you think gave the best answer? I like that of Natalie Glebova... hehehe...

Delia Casbadillo said...

same answer.. the others gave a nonchalant comment.. hehe

alfred compra said...

none of them kit..u shud have include Sushmita Sen's answer, its the best and phenomenal ive heard. With the question, What's the real essence of a woman?

Dondie Gado said...

I say yes to that, being a Mr/Ms. Y theory, out look in life is what we really need in these times. Positive motivation is what we should have....

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

miss d... nag nosebleed ako sa nonchalant mo!!! hahaha

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

actually... im planning to post pa another blog for miss universe... sige i'll include sushmita's answer the next time... mga 1990's na winner ang echurva ko! :)

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

indeed. very well said ms jamaica! :)

jm valdeviezo said...

same with fifi..

also, if only Nina Ricci Alagao (my fave bb. pilipinas-universe delegate of all time) made it to the TOP 10(rank 11 pa jud xa.. grrRr) during the Ms. Universe 2000 in Cyprus, naa xa chance ma Ms. U..

share ko answer nya sa Q & A(finals) sa bb. pilipinas

Q: "How will you pursue your dreams and aspirations in a fast changing world of the new millenium?"

A:"Well, that won't be difficult for someone who is receptive to new ideas. I guess you have to be on guard all the time and can't be caught unaware of things to come. You always have to be on the lookout for what is new because just when you thought technology is at its peak, there's more to come!"

ala lng.. ganahan lng jud ko sa iyang tubag..

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

thanks for contributing dai... hehehe... epopost ko na shortly ang next miss universe blog ko... kasama na yong answer ni sushmita... i wonder why gays like her??? did she really give a good answer? hmmm... :)

i like Nina Ricci's answer... sayang naman... she should've made it.

Delia Casbadillo said...

ako din nyahhahaha.. ;-) adik ka.. si alfie ayaw pumayag.. hahahhaa.. sabi ko keri na yan.. hayaan na yan. hahhahaha

Dondie Gado said...

correction I was ms. Costa Rica... wahahaha

Dondie Gado said...

correction I was ms. Costa Rica... wahahaha

Dondie Gado said...

correction I was ms. Costa Rica... wahahaha

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

anong ayaw ni alfie miss d??? ang alin? hehehe....

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

ganon? nganung miss costa rica? feeling nako mas bagay ang miss jamaica. or miss botswana.