MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Over The Weekend




November 15-16, 2008.

I was able to visit the UP Diliman campus. It was cool. The campus was not schoolish. You know what I mean... It didn't have the ordinary entrance gate with NO ID NO ENTRY Placard, angry security guards who would prevent you from going to your class just because your pants were torn and your temporary id didn't have a picture of yourself and stuff like that.

The next day, I went to Eastwood for a shooting. We were working with our music video. It would be our department's entry for our company's music video contest come christmas party. I hope I would still have a career after that. Hahaha...

I was also able to hear and see (not clearly though) my favorite RIHANNA, whose music became a theme song in one point of my stay here in Manila (Take A Bow. Hahaha), and Chris Brown whose song reminded me of Kuya Aldrin who's now in Saudi Arabia. Good thing our office is located just near the Open Field of the Global City. So between buying a ticket for a general admission and watching the concert live in our office, I chose rather the latter. I get to enjoy the concert the same way without spending much (minus the fact that I really don't have the money to buy a ticket for the concert... hahaha).

5 comments:

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

Thanks Tala for the pictures... :)

Clinton John Magdales said...

hala..nang grab ug pictures. hahaha\

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

sagdi lang gud... ikaw gani...

Delia Casbadillo said...

hi kit, nice pics... and goodluck with your budding career as the next mtv girlet.. dont forget to sign my autograph if you are there already.. up.. up and away.. hahhahhaa ;-)

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

hahaha... of course!!! ikaw pa miss d... malakas ka sa kin.. hehehe