I feel so sad. This was the same feeling I had when I knew that my cousin would leave us for good. This was the feeling I had when I knew I would be graduating and I had to live on my own, away from my closest college friends. This was the feeling I felt when I had to move out from Davao for an opportunity here in Manila. This was the same feeling I had when I was dropped off, when I was left by a person I thought I could have as an intimate partner.
My heart is cold. So cold like ice. Its coldness hurts.
A lot of things are causing me this pain...
...when he said BASTOS KO BECAUSE NAGA MEDDLE KO SA IYAHANG PRIVATE LIFE.
What did I say and do? He just talked about the weird dreams he had. He said na he dreamed about his father. And just for a comment, I said siguro it might be because your mom told you something about your dad before you slept.
Tell me!!! Where is meddling on that? What is bad about what I said?
Sad thing is, he didn't even bother to say sorry for that. Or he's not just used to saying sorry. Is he raised like that? All I can do is sigh as I irritatingly watch him so happy hurting me like this. Grrr...
... when I heard the MABABAHONG UNEDUCATED MASANG ORCS (thanks to cofibean for the word) whistling to a decent gay like me as if I'm a prostitute or something.
Basta!!! I hate them. Actually, sila nalang siguro ang natitirang nag dedescriminate sa mga gays dito sa mundo minus the conservatives who are trying to understand us naman din unlike those MABABAHONG UNEDUCATED MASANG ORCS. I should understand, they are not educated. They are hungry that the least that they could do is bully the gays. Grrrr...
...when I think about the fact na I won't be with my colleagues na because all of us will be transferred to a different department.
AND WHEN YOU'RE ALREADY RANTING A LOT AND NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE!!! HAHAHAHAHA...
Hahai. (sigh) When will I be able to do away with this feeling? Siguro when I'll die. Because I believe, as long as we remain to be social beings with different personality disorders (and I mean it) we will always feel sadness.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment