Novermber 20, 2008

GSDC Analyst
Present
Dear Kit,
As previously discussed with you, in our commitment to provide you with continued career development, we have reviewed the open positions in other business units where you could possibly be reassigned. As a result of our assessment of your qualifications and work experience, we would like to inform you that Effective November 21, 2008, you will be transferred to SS & SM Business Unit as TAS SD Analyst.
---
I have to admit. It really saddened me to know that I won't anymore be working with the same people I had been working with for the past six months. The team was so great! Seniors like Betsy and Ron made things easier for me. They let me feel that I was more than just a member of the team. Most importantly, I was someone who they can consider as a friend.
I knew even before I started the job that there would come a time that we would be apart from each other. I was right... The time came indeed. I just couldn't help but cry a little thinking about the fact that we couldn't be together that often anymore. Right now, we wouldn't anymore have the chance to talk about different KABADINGAN topics in the world. Wala nang baklaan.
It saddens me more to read the account manager's email for all of us. She said, "I just wanted to send a note to say how blessed and grateful I am to have known all of you. It has been such a pleasure to work and befriend you. You sweet spirits and genuine efforts to provide outstanding support even under difficult circumstances has really touched me. I can’t think of a finer group of people to work with."
One of their staff also sent me a message via ym. Here it goes...
Katrice McClure: going to miss getting your advice
Katrice McClure: wish i could say something nice in tagalog for you
Katrice McClure: thanks
Katrice McClure: i think i wanna cry a little
There might still be a chance for us to do that, but it will never be the same as what we had when we're still one as a team.
However, as they said... when a door closes another one opens. This will be another door of opportunity for all of us. I know that since I'm still working with the same company, I will encounter still the same kind of people - cool, fun and brilliant.
I wish all of us the best!!!
16 comments:
Hi Kit. Good Luck! Sad jud na, Kit. When i left Marketing, sad kaayu. When my former Marketing colleagues left me, sad jud kaayu. That's why i always miss them. Hope you shine more at your new dept. Regards.
wala ko kasabot..ikaw ang gi transfer? tapos mu transfer pud siya?
mura xa ug sumpay nga letter..paki tarung ug delineate.
sad gyud kuya alfie... yeah... i hope maka sugakud ku sa next department nga akong adtoan. hahaha... thanks a lot!
hahaha... lahi ng senior manager nga letter sa taas dai... lahi pud tong account manager's email sa baba... basta! ang thought kay ako ang matransfer sa lahi nga department... hehehe...
bat ikaw me letter?ako walang letter na itransfer? huhu :(
i have to comment on the picture.
SHET! Ka-OA! Very ironic. Happy Face in Goodbye!
baka hindi pa naibigay... hehehe.. not sure.
GANUN??? Joker man gud na pagka kuha... hehehe... wala lang. :)
na transfer diay ka kittie? how's ur new team? it's really important to have a very supporting team and team leader. I remember my days in People Support. One of the reasons why I quit was even though my team mates were very nice to me, our supervisor was just concerned with team stats, not so much on how we're feeling and coping with our jobs. Hope you'll find ur new team as supportive as the one u had before... love u kittie pryde! mwah!
uu... na transfer ko. pero i haven't met my new team yet. tomorrow pa. naka leave ko dai for 4 days. hehehe... thanks dai. love you too... oist ha. mangadto ta ila tata benitto ba to inig abot nako. hahaha...
Hi kit...congrats!...namugas jud ka noh???hehehe...anyway, miss u so much...I hope mgkita ta pagabot nmo dri davao...I really miss our bonding, u know nmn ikaw lng akong kabonding in times of ups and downs, hehehe....love u! mwah!...halong ka dra...
unsay congrats dai oi... dili man na siya promotion. hahaha... transfer lang man. mamugas na pud ta ani. hahaha... mao gyud, namiss na nako atoang inuman session sa c5 ug sa jickongs... hahaha... ingats dai ha... welcome sa multiply!
Oist kit...comment lng...nganong ngsmile mn ka sa imong pic na "perfect goodbye"...soironic mn oi!!!...anyway, ironic mn jud imong personality eversince...in short...ADIK ka!!!hehehe. . .luv yah!!!mwah!!!
daghan na lageh mo naga ingon dai nga adik ko??? hahaha... tinuod baya! wala lang... as i said, joker man gud habang gina picture na... so nagkatawa ko.
Chaka ka oi!!!online ka bayot???duty ka karon?...hahay kit...kapoy nmn ko oi...draggy na kaau sa akoa akong work....hai...maau ka pa...Enjoy ka sa imong job.
kaya na dai... be strong... eenjoy lang ang pressure... hehehe...
Post a Comment