MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Saturday with Ate Reg




November 22, 2008

We'd been singing Ate Reg's (Regine Velasquez) songs. We do it solo, duet, trio, blending, falceto as if we were Ate Reg singing the song. You see, we're her fans.

Lucky enough that Ron was able to read a newspaper ad announcing Ate Reg's show at Eastwood mall. It was for free. Knowing that, we immediately plotted our destinations for the day.

First stop was Jollibee Guadalupe for a little snack, then we went to Greenhills where Ron shopped his costume for our company's Christmas Party, we then ate our lunch at Chowking then head our way to Eastwood for Ate Reg's show. The show was actually at 5:00 pm. Since we were excited fans, we lined up as early as 3:00 pm. We didn't mind about how our feet and stomach ached. What we cared for was being able to enter the secluded area, watch and hear her sing. Our patience was paid off though when we were able to sit just in front of the stage. It was so near. And honestly, it was an amazing experience for me. Some would pay bucks and bucks just to hear her sing beautiful songs and we got it for free. And I couldn't believe too that finally, after years and years of singing her songs and dreaming of watching her performing live, I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO WATCH AND HEAR HER SING... LIVE... NEAR... FOR FREE!

We ended the day talking about the show and singing the songs that she sang and taking our dinner at Cybermall.

It was a saturday to remember. Thanks to Ron and Ton for the company.

9 comments:

lea udasco said...

ngshopping si manay...

lea udasco said...

naman oh!

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

required ang shopping bakla... mayaman kasi ako. chos! hahaha

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

of course!!! keki baya mi te... :)

Ron Jalmasco said...

hahaha. an unwise spender plus two impulsive buyers, what can you get? hahahahaha. butas ang mga bulsa!

lea udasco said...

yuuuuuuuuuuuuun...tamang tama! sana lang walang gutumin! nyahahahah

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

goodluck nalang... actually, ubos na pera ko!!! huhuhuhu... im starving na.

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

actually nagutom na! huhuhu

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

Posting new pics from my phone...