MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Charice Pempengco sings "Mama" on Sharon, May 18, 2008




Here's Charice's appearance in Sharon. I dedicate the song that she sang to all those whose parents went abroad just to work for a better life.

Below is the lyrics:

mama, she wrote me a letter
saying she's gonna be fine
please take good care of your sister
ill be home in three years time

mama it seems like forever
you've been gone since i was five
they say you were a good teacher
in the same school where i cant survive

mama, is a maid in london
i want to believe that she's fine
she could be lonely in london
i want to know whay she have to go

i need here i want to be near here
ive got to be with her
and see to it that we're together once more

once more

No comments: