MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Betsy @ 21




Date: November 17, 2008
Venue: GSDC Room
Bayantrade, Inc.
2F B6 Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig

As it was Betsy's birthday, we celebrated it with a cake from Red Ribbon, pizza from Domino's, lechon manok from Andoks and a bottle of coke.

It was a simple celebration of life yet we had so much fun.

We wish Betsy all the best in life.

6 comments:

Ron Jalmasco said...

para ka gud batang nanghihingi (o NANGUUMIT) ng cake rito kit! hahahaha.

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

hahaha... ganun??? may chocolate pa ako sa labi... hehehe...

lea udasco said...

tingnan nyo si noey! ahahaha!

lea udasco said...

buti naman at merong pic dito ni bets...hehehe

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

parang stalker ni ron!!! :)

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

parang kami ang nag birthday kasi mas marami pa pics namin... hehehe...