MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Unicef Fun Run with Karylle




It was my first marathon. And it was fun!

November 23, 2008, McKinley Hill at 5:30 in the morning. I saw a lot of people wearing the unicef fun run uniform (the actually had a term for it. I just forgot what it was). They seemed to be so excited to run for a cause. I was excited too. It was indeed a fun experience being able to run with a lot of runners (cute ones to be specific). hehehe...

Karylle Tatlonghari was there too. We were able to take pictures with her. Whatta star studdied weekend I had!

10 comments:

lea udasco said...

yan ba yung guards kit? hahaha

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

participants ang mga yan... tumakbo din sila. 10k!

Tala Jolie said...

Bakla, hindi Marquez si Karylle. Tatlonghari man yung last name nya! Hahaha!

lea udasco said...

NYAHAHAHHAHA! karylle nga noh! ayan tuloy

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

Tatlonghari pala? hehehe... sorry gud. artista-bobo ako. :)

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

sorry gud!

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

nachange ko na... ;0

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

i added new pics from ronron's cam... thanks pala to tala and ronron for the pics... :)

janice ladan said...

oi..gwapo ka d2..for that

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

alam ko!!! gwapo naman talaga ako... hahaha