MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rant # 34: Do You Really Have To Shout?

If you can't hear what I'm saying, why do you have to shout at me like you're so irritated? You can just say "I can't hear you" in a nice manner and I can just speak louder just so that you'll be able to hear what I'm saying. That sounds better. That makes life for both of us so ok.

I don't know if you're raised like that or you're just simply irritated at me that even if I'm not doing anything grave against you, you will get soooo angry to the extent of shouting.

I don't know why I still love you amidst the fact that you're now hating me and you're not anymore wanting me in your life. I know I've been a burden. As in, BURDEN. For one because, I'm financially and emotionally dependent on you as of the moment. Don't worry, time will come. I'll be able to move on. Come the next week, I won't anymore be your burden in all aspect. I will try my very best to move on and be someone that I was prior to meeting, knowing and loving you.

But then again, I don't see a point of you shouting at me.

No comments: