MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

My First Crash At The Club Government




It was Saturday night. For some odd reason, everybody in the house had different gimiks for the night. Some went to greenhills, some went to their relatives, went to a date with their girlfriend/boyfriend and etc. I and Clinton were on our way to Club Government with Paul, Bien (Paul's colleague) and Ivan (Paul's boyfriend).

It was my first clubbing ever here in Metro Manila. I really had fun that night.

14 comments:

Dondie Gado said...

wow... one thing lang, "kamo na gyd!"

oi naa na ang tab sa NDC tan-awa akong rank!

jm valdeviezo said...

ngkita man daw mo nila rain ani?? ala ko nila gtxt kay abi nila dili ko join kay nde daw ako mhilig sa mayet... hahaha.. sayang, mgkita unta ta.. nxt time na lng..

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

asa nakabutang ang ranking sa ndc? hehehe... last sem na ba nimu dai? see you soon!

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

as in madam... couture couture kaayo si rain ato nga night. he was with his gay friends... hehehe... lageh oi... magkita ta ninyo one time. mangeks ta. hahaha... i have ralph's number man.

jm valdeviezo said...

ash in teh.. la jud ko nila gijoin.. mas AURA man gud ko sa ilaha.. cge, mgkita2 lng ta puhon.. pero dli lng ko manglake teh.. i've changed!!
yaw2...

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

you've changed??? explain!!! ganon? why so? naa na kay boyfriend madam?

Dondie Gado said...

last sem na nako dai... wagi oi ad2 ko dra manila see u huh?

Dondie Gado said...

http://brunx13.multiply.com/journal/item/87/10th_National_Debate_Championships_Tabs

naa dra ang tabs.. click the url na lang

jm valdeviezo said...

change2 lng gud.. hehehe.. i dont know.. haguan nko.. me, bf??? no way!!! no bf since birth.. getting into a relationship is not my thing.. hahaha.. yaw2..

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

i saw the tabs na... na papz nimu si ate marj dai... ikaw na gyud ang gitakna... naa man daw discrepancy sa tabs. hehehe

Dondie Gado said...

gaga its not about that... i dont know the real story but I was working hard.

Clinton John Magdales said...

I had fun too, less the colds and headache!

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

yeah i know. and i think you deserve the credit din. gina chaka lang ta ka. hehehe

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

hehehe... wagi kaayo ang mga mag partners na very muscled... lamian. hope we could have a chance to go back there.