Nov. 31, Friday. Outside the office, Bonifacio High Street to be exact, were children wearing Halloween costumes. Some dressed up like superman (though he was never a Halloween character), white lady, vampire, Valdemort, Mummy, and etc. I found those little kids sooo cute. They're so tiny for those costumes.
And since we're young at heart, we also had our own share of Halloween celebration. We didn't have the kind of costumes that those little kids had though.
What we had were four colors of paints that we then put on our faces. Clinton painted the orange vines on my face. I did the red lip one. I didn't think painting my face on my own was a good idea. I looked crazy on that face painting.
2 comments:
iro kau ka ug dagway maam. . . nagaga ko. .
as in dai? ako ako ra baya nag butang butang ana... hahaha... nagmahay gyud ko. hahaha... chox oi. carry ra! musta dai?
Post a Comment