MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Samster Forever

I GOT THIS MESSAGE THROUGH MY EMAIL... AND AS A SAMSTER... IT HURTS ME TO THINK THAT I WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE HIM PERFORMING LIVE (NOT AGAIN!). This is all because:

1. I don't have enough money to pay for the ticket that'll cost me like a thousand.
2. I don't have friends that I can come along with coz, they just don't feel like coming.

---------

From: forums@samconcepcion.net <forums@samconcepcion.net>

Subject: I'LL FIND YOUR HEART: Sam's Solo Birthday Concert
To:
Date: Friday, September 12, 2008, 12:37 AM

The following is an e-mail sent to you by an administrator of
"Samsters".
If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find
offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following
address:

forums@samconcepcion.net

Include this full e-mail (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'LL FIND YOUR HEART"
Sam's Solo Birthday Concert

October 18, 2008
Music Museum
8:00 pm

For tickets, call:
Ticket World 891-9999
Music Museum 721-6276 or 721-0635
or go to http://www.ticketworld.com.ph/events/default.asp?event_name=I`ll
Find Your Heart

Featuring:
Cheska Ortega
Inaki Ting
Bea Munoz
24 Beat Dancers
Fairground Band

Directed by:
Audie Gemora


===

CONCERT Poster/Flyer:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y289/deadlocke/samflyerv4.jpg


--
The Forum Management
http://samconcepcion.net/forum

------------------

OH SAM!!! WHEN WILL I EVER HAVE A CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH YOU!!!

No comments: