Brand: Marithe Francois GirbaudCategory: Fake
Color: Black
Type: Bill-sized wallet
Place Purchased: Gaisano Mall of Davao
Price: P200.00 something, more or less
I've been using my fake Girbaud wallet for about 6 years now. Yeah. To no surprise, it's already torned. But I'm still using it for the following reasons:
1. It's a wallet I bought for myself with my own money
2. I bought it during my first year college
3. It's been a witness to my life's greatest financial and emotional challenges
4. It still is a wallet no matter how torned it is
Looking at my wallet, it surprised me to realize that inside it are funny stuff like:
a. My Frewill Bilis Padala card where mom sent my weekly allowances to.
b. The abused blue BPI Express Card. It's always drained.
c. My Globe Gentxt Card which I registered on 07/04
d. Equitable PCI Bank's MTV Debit Card that should expire on 02/13 but due to non-deposit, it expired a year after I enrolled myself for that.
e. My Fitness First Membership Card with their motto: Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going.
f. The Card with Mama Mary's picture in it and a prayer for the Immaculate Heart of Mary at the back of it. I got it one Sunday afternoon while waiting for a friend at the Main Entrance of SM Megamall in Mandaluyong. A member of some charitable school sold that card to me for 50 Pesos when I can actually buy that for around 10 Pesos somewhere in Divisoria.
g. My SINIKON (Samahan ng mga Mag-aaral ng Sining at Komunikasyon) which was given when we were already in 4th year. Take note, we started paying for a membership card since first year. I just have one of them.
h. A small two-folded gray paper with the text: 100% KATIYAKAN NG KALANGITAN with their church's schedule of worship services. I think I got it while walking from MRT to Megamall one Sunday afternoon.
i. A torn Landbank deposit slip with my mom's name on the account name. At the back of it is the PIN for my mom's atm.
j. COMELEC'S Aknowledgement Receipt with the application number: 8206300001636 and our neighbor's signature in it. Now I know why I didn't work really hard for my COMELEC registration. Hehehe.
k. A calling card of Dick Sy, senior stylist of Bench Fix Salon Market Market Branch
l. Some receipts from watsons, fitness first, SM Department store and Banco de Oro
m. Artwork's doodle card
n. A SECRET CARD for a SECRET PLACE.
and...
O. COUPLE OF P100 BILLS.
A lof of friends are telling me to buy something new. I've been thinking the same but it's just so hard to let go such wallet that carries with it some sentimental value. I mean, I cried with it, laugh with it, I graduated with it, I put my first payrolled money on it, etc etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment