Is the person that I honestly fall in love with.This is an ideal guy for me:
1. Chinito
2. White skinned
3. Smooth
4. Doesn't smoke
5. Drinks occassionally
6. Doesn't lie
7. Romantic/Sweet
8. Kinda serious
9. Cute
10. PERFECT!
Right now, I'm attached and ahmm... ok... should I say, In love (?) with someone who's
1. Almond eyed
2. Moreno
3. Rough
4. Smoker
5. Drinker
6. He hates this but I always tell him this - LIER!
7. Cold or should I say, coldest
8. Easy going
10. Definitely NOT CUTE
11. IMPERFECT!
But the thing is, I'm falling in love for that NOT-S0-IDEAL-PERSON. I get so attracted to him even though he's not at all attractive. Ahm... I don't know but being with him definitely makes my day complete. And though the NOT-SO-IDEAL-PERSON that I'm talking about is not anymore my BF (hmmm) but just being with him talking about nonsense stuff indeed makes my day.
Kilig. Yes. I regret conceding to the idea of giving off our relationship before. I should've understood him. But it doesn't matter though, I can still hug him and sleep and walk and dine with him even if we do not anymore call ourselves lovers.
Do we always fall for someone who's not our ideal? Does it always have to be like that? Or it's just that, LOVE JUST MOVES IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS? Hmmmm... (grin)
No comments:
Post a Comment