CHAPTER 2: FRESHMAN COLLEGE CRAZINESSHere are some of the pathetic things that I did during college.
1. Byron (a friend's friend - accountancy major) - I did his Social Science's assignment. The memory's still fresh. He approached me somewhere in Addu's Thibault Building, 3.40 pm, Activity period, wednesday. He was so cute with his red shirt and pants. He became even whiter on that shade. After that, he forgot about me. End of our relationship. As if, I didn't exist at all. No me. Nuh-uh.
2. Fritz (engineering turned nursing major: English 13 classmate and seatmate) - I did some of his assignments as well.
3. Christopher (Psych Major: Biology classmate and searmate as well) - I was supposed to give him his favorite band's copy of an album, Parokya ni Edgar: gulong itlog gulong. During our boring biology classes, we chat through my notebook about his crushes, our feelings of the day, etc. He copied some of my answers during exams and quizes and text me for out class skeds, requirements and activities.
4. Francis (Masscom classmate: Section T1) - the ever easy going, happy go lucky person. He's so thin and brown. He always brings with him an umbrella for protection against sunburn and rain. See, he's so brown to be burned. I made my Filipino baby thesis with him. We did the project at his house in Malvar. What was good was, I slept on his bed and he was really so caring. I kept on writing his name on my notebook and cannot even sleep thinking of him.
etc etc... (sigh)
No comments:
Post a Comment