MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Times That I Became So Pathetic

CHAPTER 1: WITH A TEXTMATE NAMED RAFFY

I was 16 years old then. I just happened to meet a lad named Raffy through a friend. The cellsite in our municipality was just set up that time. I just had my first Nokia phone (3310) in my life. I actually didn't have friends from a competitor public highschool. A former elementary classmate just happened to enroll himself in that school and I happened to have his cellphone number. I asked if I can have a textmate from their school and for some reason, he gave Raffy's number. That was how I knew him. We texted, talked over the phone, shared opinions about anything even frustrations, fears, sadness and happiness. I, in the process, gave in and easily fell in love with him. It was something I felt for the first time in my life. I was so overwhelmed with how it felt that I EVEN GAVE HIM LIKE PHONE CREDITS JUST TO PLEASE HIM. I told him after months and months of friendship that I love him more than that. Unfortunately, he's straight and he had a girlfriend. There's no way that he can give my love back to me. Sad. So sad. I was the saddest person in the world that time. But I was able to move on though after like a year I think.

No comments: