
AT DAVAO'S FIRST RESTAURANT (?)
I'm not anymore sure of the restaurant's name. Taken in one of our boring dinner moments. We just felt eating some noodles and one of our classmates told us that the restaurant had the best noodles in town so we went there, ordered and yeah... THEY DIDN'T ONLY HAVE THE BEST NOODLES IN TOWN, THEY SERVED A LOT OF IT AS WELL. The truth was, we ordered a lot thinking we're just getting less per order. We were so surprised to see bowls and bowls of noodles that we ended up with a stomachache trying to eat all of them.
-0O0-

This was an undecided snack with Paul. It was after our final exams. We were all so craving for food. I was eating two pieces of Beef Kebab with two cups of rice with a C2 and Pik One as my beverage and dessert which are not included in the pic. We'd just eaten our lunch then at the foodcourt when after couple of hours, we suddenly felt so hungry that we couldn't resist it but decided to eat again. We just couldn't deprive ourselves of what we want especially with food because we deprived ourselves with that before when we still had a lot of academic things to do.
Before we went back to Manila, we had our last meal at Datchas first. We ate hotdogs and eggs for that. I think it was Chrisell and Kisha who prepared for our meal that time. The food was ready when I went down and see what was happening. There was a lot of noise in the place as we were talking about the drinking session we had the past night.

AT THE ATENEWS (EATING KEBAB FROM KHASH PERSIAN KEBAB IN JACINTO)
This was an undecided snack with Paul. It was after our final exams. We were all so craving for food. I was eating two pieces of Beef Kebab with two cups of rice with a C2 and Pik One as my beverage and dessert which are not included in the pic. We'd just eaten our lunch then at the foodcourt when after couple of hours, we suddenly felt so hungry that we couldn't resist it but decided to eat again. We just couldn't deprive ourselves of what we want especially with food because we deprived ourselves with that before when we still had a lot of academic things to do.
-0O0-

I was with Jeszyl and Rille that time. It was not lunch time nor dinner neither breakfast. We just felt going to Greenwhich and ate their meal package which cost us like 300. The meal was good for 5 persons I think and there were only three of us eating. We rested for a while and Rille ate the spaghetti after we took a picture of it while it's still half full.

AT GREENWHICH VICTORIA PLAZA
I was with Jeszyl and Rille that time. It was not lunch time nor dinner neither breakfast. We just felt going to Greenwhich and ate their meal package which cost us like 300. The meal was good for 5 persons I think and there were only three of us eating. We rested for a while and Rille ate the spaghetti after we took a picture of it while it's still half full.
AT THE DINING HALL IN DATCHAS RESORT, TAGAYTAY
Before we went back to Manila, we had our last meal at Datchas first. We ate hotdogs and eggs for that. I think it was Chrisell and Kisha who prepared for our meal that time. The food was ready when I went down and see what was happening. There was a lot of noise in the place as we were talking about the drinking session we had the past night.
-0O0-

This was where I tasted the best Bulalo ever! I was able to eat like a lot of rice without worrying how much bigger my tummy could get for eating that much. There was one thing I definitely knew that time, the food was sooo delicious. Minus though some ladies and gentlemen who forced me to buy some of their delicacies which name I forgot. Yeah. Buko pie was one of those but there were still other delicacies which I like. I actually liked the food itself, it's just that I hated the idea of harassing someone just so that he/she would buy those food. It's really good to eat when you're with your friends.
SUCH THAT... I BECOME SO LIKE THIS:


AT TAGAYTAY'S PUBLIC MARKET
This was where I tasted the best Bulalo ever! I was able to eat like a lot of rice without worrying how much bigger my tummy could get for eating that much. There was one thing I definitely knew that time, the food was sooo delicious. Minus though some ladies and gentlemen who forced me to buy some of their delicacies which name I forgot. Yeah. Buko pie was one of those but there were still other delicacies which I like. I actually liked the food itself, it's just that I hated the idea of harassing someone just so that he/she would buy those food. It's really good to eat when you're with your friends.
SUCH THAT... I BECOME SO LIKE THIS:
FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT
(but now I'm trying to control my food intake to regain my sexy and beautiful and seductive figure... lol!!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment