MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Rant # 19: Only Hungry People Can Realize This

French : Affamé
Nihonggo :
空腹
German :
Hungrig
Tagalog : Gutom

IN ENGLISH - H U N G R Y !

I don't even have a peso in my pocket. A sad reality for someone who's away from home, working real hard and yet don't have a money to spend for a food one wants to eat for the day.


What's sadder is when you see other people enjoying their meal at a fine dining restaurant which a single viand without a rice will cost you like 600 Pesos. You cannot but drop your jaw especially if you'll see them feeding their golden spoon to their smiling mouth and when you realize that what they're wearing is a cloth from Gucci, Van Heussen with some precious stones around their neck, fingers and even ankles. You might cry when you know that they're wearing a 15,000 Peso worth of outfit. That can be spent for your sibling's education for a semester. You'll really feel how poor you are and how unfair life can be. They are there enjoying and eating while you're sobbing and starving.



I DON'T HAVE MONEY AND I'M HUNGRY!

But that's life. It's never fair! A lot of people will say that it's designed that way, that it's what we call balance of nature blah blah blah... blah blah blah. Give me all the explanation you want about it. Still, IT'S UNFAIR and IT'S SAD!

I wonder how it feels to be super rich that you don't have to work so hard yet still full... So rich that you don't have to be away from home but still earning... that you just have to sit, watch tv, stroll but you can still eat a lot, laugh a lot, and have a lot of money.


Perhaps, they have a problem of their own as well. I don't really care. What I know is this, I DON'T HAVE MONEY AND I'M HUNGRY! So just understand if I'm ranting a lot. I'm just a HUNGRY WORKER!

Picture Courtesy of:
bp3.blogger.com/.../S271/hungry-kid.jpg

No comments: