MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Rant # 17: Just A Thought

From: Hubag (College Classmate) When people hurt you over and over, think of them like a sandpaper... They may scratch you and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless...

----------

On the picture with me are (from left to right) Alex, Betsy, Ja, Onnie, Clinton, Me, and Charisse. This
picture was taken at Enchanted Kingdom in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. Before, I was just dreaming of going to a place like Enchanted Kingdom. I didn't realize that after years of dreaming and hoping and thinking, I was able to go there and enjoy whatever it was that the place had to offer. The trip was actually planned after they knew about the newb's Tagaytay trip. This also served as a farewell stuff for Onnie because that time, her resignation was about to take effect. We were not really that acquainted, but I understand how Betsy and the rest felt about her resignation. It's really sad when someone you used to be with in work will be leaving.

Anyways, the text message above doesn't have to do with the picture posted. Of course, the
y are not making my life miserable and they're not making things hard for me. They don't even pressure me to do something that I can't, but they do challenge me to be better and competitive. They polish me in the sense that they let me know on which aspect do I have to improve and stuff.

From: Jm Papacoy (Highschool Classmates)

It's nice to recall our mistakes in the past, laugh at our dumb old selves, and joke about real life punchlines. Besides remembering how stupid we were, it makes us realize how less stupid we a
re now.

----------

The picture was taken at Mam Claire's house in San Pedro, Laguna
. I looked so fat, which was something I kind of was not so proud about. And I looked so haggard as well. I've been awake that time for more than 24 hours already. It was an unplanned activity for the weekend. Mam Claire just called Pansit After our Berlitz Training in Makati inviting us to go there to her place because she prepared a small party. It was a party with nothing to celebrate. They just came to think of it. That was good though. We had a lot of eating and singing. The first time I went out of Manila. We didn't bring with us our extra clothes so we just borrowed from Mam Claire. I had fun amidst the fact that I was so tired that time. Really. Before I forgot, the typhoon Frank was on Signal No. 1 on that day and on that very location.

From: Ariene (High School Classmate) Sometimes, you have to fall from the mountain to realize what you are climbing for. Obstacles are put in our way to see if what we want is really worth fighting for. From every wound there is a scar, and every scar tells a story. A story that says, I survived!

----------

This was taken somewhere in Tagaytay. We were on our way back to Manila. Everybody was happy and satisfied. We had our last glimpse of the, for us, memor
able Taal Volcano. We just didn't realize that the place we were standing on was already the volcano's cater. The picture painted friendship, dream, aspiration, hope that someday, all of us will be able to surpass all our challenges with a flying color.

From: Jed (Knightingale)

There will be days when you get home from a party and forget what the fun was about... Or have a very long, intimate conversation yet feel there are still words left unspoken... Or embrace your special someone yet never have the strength to say you case so much... Life tells us that happiness is never absolute. So while it's still there, seize the moment... Because it may never come again. Never regret anything you do. Everything is done for a reason.

----------

Perfect Commerce's US Business Analysts in one of our boring Saturday after shift. They call this picture the Evolution with Jai (far left) as the first stage and fortunately Me as the fully evolved human being! Hahaha... This was taken at Bonifacio High Street.


-o0o-

This might have been a cliche but, yeah, life is really so short. Sometimes, things will not turn out the way we want it to be but, it's designed in order to give way to something better. So just cherish the moment and enjoy life up to its fullest!

No comments: