So I decided not to talk with him anymore. He told me he needs some space so I'm giving it to him. I chose this just so that both of us could move on. This is just my way.
I never have an ex-boyfriend who became a friend after we broke up. For me, it doesn't make any sense. Why the hell should you be friends if you were badly hurt? That's not only nonsense. That's stupid. You're just fooling around with yourselves. I am not saying though that there can never be a chance for friendship. There will always be a chance. It's just that, the friendship will never be the same again. Or it might take a very very long while for the friendship to revive.
Right now, I honestly have a hard time with everything. This was never been the case in my break ups before. Perhaps because, I was never living in with my ex-hookups unlike now that we live in just a roof, we work in just a company in just a shift. Too bad.
I want to talk with him but I just can't afford. Thinking about what he did to me definitely prevents me from talking with him. I became so pathetic and he did not even bother to care about it. It's something that I cannot accept and forgive at this point of time. It's really sad.
So, the least that I can do is sigh and live as if he doesn't exist at all and as if I'm not hurt not to talk with him and thinking about how I still miss him knowing the fact that he so hurt me.
I just got this text message from a friend and I think this clearly reflects how I feel recently:
"Just when you've moved on thought you've finally gone far enough, something brings you to a touchstone. And that's when you've realized that LOVE HAS A HABIT OF COMING BACK EVENTHOUGH YOU'VE BEEN TRYING TO FORGET THE PERSON YOU REALLY LOVE. Time will still be haunting you because THE MORE YOU HIDE YOUR FEELINGS, THE WORST PAIN YOU'LL GAIN."
(Writing this while listening to Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You)
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is quite a realization!
huh?
Post a Comment