I actually love to do a lot of things.
I want to travel. I want to meet a lot of people, gain friends, experience new and weird things and learn something out from it.
I dont really know how to sing and dance but I love doing them. People may not appreciate me if I'm gonna do it but they are not my business. Singing and dancing just relieve my stresses and that's the most important thing to me.
I always want to be a lawyer, doctor, actor, teacher, a dj, nurse, pilot, scientist and what else? Yeah... I remembered myself wanting to become a vendor in a public market as well, even janitor, security guard and the like.
I want to be with somebody. Somebody who can understand my shortcomings, who can spend some boring moments with me, reply to all my text messages and eat with me when Im hungry. Im looking for a lover, a friend that I can call, a brother, dad and someone like that.
I hate complications. I just simply live my life.
There are a lot of things that I wanna do. But unfortunately I can only be just one, I can do only one thing and I can only be with one someone that I can live with for the rest of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment