MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Monday, August 25, 2008

From the Broken Hearted's Inbox 2

From: Ivy (Highschool Classmate)

I cannot hate those people for what they have done to me. For as soon as I begin to hate, I become just like them... Pathetic, bitter and unloved.

-----------------------------


From: Ivy (High school Classmate)

Sometimes, we dream on ideal love we wanted. When it comes, we give the best to hold on to it but thought we gave more than enough, THEY STILL HURT US FOR THE REASON WE DON'T UNDERSTAND.

-----------------------------

From: Derick (G4M Friend)

Chance or choice?

When you meet the right person to love at the right place at the right time, that's a chance.

Being caught that there are many people out there who are more attractive and smarter than your mate and you decide to love him/her just the same, that's a choice.

Attraction comes to us by chance. But TRUE LOVE that lasts, is truly a choice. Fate brings you together but IT'S STILL UP TO YOU TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

----------------------------

From: Unknown

Don't go for someone who's always telling you how perfect you are because you're not. Find someone who'll tell you exactly what s/he thinks of you. Someone who will tell you how irritating and impossible you can be. Someone who compliments you at the right time. someone who will laugh at your clumsiness, but would still love you for it. Someone who won't be afraid to tell you the truth, because only those who can be honest and loyal would stay with you up to the very end.

----------------------------

From: PJ (Met @ Kasagingan in Davao)

It is not destiny that determines love, it is choice. Our so called destiny is a lie. Relationships last long not because they're destined to last long. Relationships last long because two brave people made a choice to keep it, to fight for it and to work for it. Meanwhile, other relationships fail not because they're destined to fail. They failed because one of the two or both, made the choice to set each other free.

---------------------------

From: Michelle aka Hubag (College Friend)

You can close your eyes from the things you don't want to see. But you can never close your heart from the things you don't want to feel.

No comments: