MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

From My New Cam




First few photos I took with my new Samsung Digital Cam. hahahaha... Sorry it's not a DSLR.

8 comments:

jm valdeviezo said...

bugera!!! hahaha

Alfie Amontos said...

kit magpicture picture ta pag-abot nako dha ha hehe

jade navarro said...

wow...together again.Ü

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

char char lang gud. hahaah...

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

kuya alfie!!! of course no!!!

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

hehehe... amsterdam.

jm valdeviezo said...

bigtime nka auntie!!

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

dili pa oi. hahaha... how i wish.