MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mishka Adams - Where Do We Begin




This song reminds me of Cres. She made her own music video of this song for our Nonlinear Video Editing Class. She made it in less than a week yet she was able to get a good grade for that. Amazing indeed. Hahai... Missing her soooo much. :)

6 comments:

zed chu said...

umuwi daw si cres kit?

Maya Balog said...

bitaw ui...kumusta na kya to c cres? Im sure she's doing fine.

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

sinu sabe?

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

as in... invisible mode na pud sya karon... chaka kaayo... hehehe... :)

alfred compra said...

i miss her too..

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

makakarating... :)