I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
McDonalds commercial: First Love (1989)
This is another mcdo's first love commercial... cure ren! hehehe
Sometimes, we must be hurt in order to grow. We must fail in order to know. We must lose in order to gain. Why? Because, some lessons are learned best only through pain.
The Opinionated
Bachelor of Science in Mass Communication 2007, Ateneo De Davao University
Things about ME:
► Relaxed, chill and very likely go with the flow.
► Light hearted and accepted
► Well adjusted and incredibly happy
► Friendly, charming and warm
► Hard working
► Little flaky and irresponsible sometimes
► Confident, self-assured, capable and not easily intimidated
► Master any and all skills easily
► Make life out to be exactly how I want it.
► Very lucky
► Do not have a lot of worries
► Sometimes guilty of being greedy
► Seeker and keeper of Knowledge
► People sometimes think I am Snobby of aloof but the truth is, I a just too deep
► Easily get excited
► Have a lot of enthusiasm
► Biggest problem is making sure to finish the projects started
► Have a lot of questions in life
► Tend to travel often
► My impluse sometimes get me into trouble.
Which is true...
No comments:
Post a Comment