MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Candle Lit Dinner @ Pier One, The Fort




Finally, we were able to wear for the first time the quote and quote corporate attires that we bought for the morning shift. For that, we (me, clinton and ron) dined at Pier One The Fort. It was as well a sort of treat for ourselves as we were able to surpass somehow one stressful moment of our corporate lives.

Sorry guys if it took me this long to upload the pics. I have a bad phone.

Thanks to KUYA JC for allowing me to bluetooth the pics to his laptop. You're sooo nice. I crush you na! (blush)

18 comments:

Ron Jalmasco said...

anong ibig sabihin ng ngiting yan ha...hmmm...

Ron Jalmasco said...

i smell romance...

Ron Jalmasco said...

naks anong pinagtatawanan nyo? NAUTOTba si kit?! ahahahaha! nakakatawa nga! ! !

Maya Balog said...

very 'corporatey' kittie pryde

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

nagbabanta! hahaha

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

rownrown!!! anu ber... hahahaha... i love the pics din. very romantic...

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

hindi... ang kumuha ng picture ang umutot... hahaha... sino kaya???

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

ganun??? hahahaha... thanks may!

Ron Jalmasco said...

di ba ung waiter un? ahahaha.

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

mas malapit kaya ang nag picture kesa sa waiter...

Clinton John Magdales said...

ok..wat can i say? wtf, ngayon lang na upload to? hahahaha

Ron Jalmasco said...

mukhang mamamatay tao yan...nananaksak ng este sa puso...Joke! Peace! Happy new Year!

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

sorry gud kung karon ra...

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

ganun??? hahaha... :)

Clinton John Magdales said...

hahahaha..i'm the cutest killer there is...ain't that great?

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

if you say so... :)

Ron Jalmasco said...

huwaw! i bet marami ka nang pinatay...na ipis! ahahahaha!

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

kahet nga ipis... di mapatay patay... hahaha...