MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Am This Kind Of Lover

It takes a while before I fall or admit that I am/have fallen. I tend to rationalize my feeling and tend to be so calculative.

I am willing to give everything, as in everything in a relationship without asking for anything in return.

I don't deal with issues or problems heads on. I try to keep it to myself and and suffer alone.  As much as I can, I prefer to be evasive with the issues.

When in a relationship already, I  am more emotional than rational. I tend to be romantic.

I want to be the one who carries the relationship, the one who nurtures and keeps the relationship.

If the relationship is gone, IT TAKES ME A LONG WHILE BEFORE I COULD GET OVER IT.

----------

A friend sent me series of questions that I have to answer. Based on my answers, above is the kind of lover I am. I think it's true.



14 comments:

Clinton John Magdales said...

dawbe!

kuja alexandros said...

hmmm.... i honestly think i am the exact opposite.. haha... well, that's what i thought...
asa man ang mga questions mam? i send pud daw nako mam.. wehehe...

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

unsay dawbe?

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

na tapol man gud ko sa question. sige sige... i'll post the questions the next time... hehehe... or better yet, i'll send them nalang through text. watchatink? :)

kuja alexandros said...

either way will do...

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

shige shige... hehehe... pag maka higayon.

Maya Balog said...

sounds inviting kittie...very inviting. when we love, we really tend to feel more than think..which I guess is normal..love has its own reasons jud!

Manolet Munoz said...

i read this and its revealing in a good way... hope you can share the series of questions so i can find out for myself what i am (or whats wrong with me hehe). thanks...

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

yeah... pero i think if we love... we also have to think a lot. we cannot always trust what we feel for some reason. :)

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

ok... i'll ask my friend a copy of the questions for this...

Ron Jalmasco said...

for that your song should be..."almost over you" or "dahil mahal na mahal kita" (by roselle nava?) hehehe

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

swear!!! mas theme song ko yong "tell me... where did i go wrong? what did i do to make you change your mind... completely..." hahahahaha

Ron Jalmasco said...

well i have an "answer" song for that: i don't have a heart/to hurt you/it's the last thing i wanna do/but i don't have the heart/to LOOOOVE you/not the way you want me to. Ahahaha!

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

hahahahh... i like!