Before I leave home for work or for some errand or gimik, I always make it sure that I'm able to put all the necessary beauty stuff in my body. As KC put it, we'll never know who we're gonna bump with. We might be able to bump with our gorgeous soul mate. Future is something that we're not sure of. So what we can do is be the best that we can be in everything that we do everywhere. So we always have to stay attractive and beautiful. Below is the list of the things that I have in my kikay KIT!
1. MASTER ESKINOL FACIAL CLEANSER (PAPAYA EXTRACT)
- for a white, smooth, pimple and oil-free, and shining facial skin.
2. JOHNSON'S BABY BEDTIME POWDER (LAVENDER)
- to protect your skin from oiling which can cause pimples and acne.
3. DOVE ORIGINAL ANTI-PERSPIRANT
- to do away with wet, stinky and black underarm.
4. GATSBY STYLING WAX (LIGHT AND NATURAL)
- this will hold your hair to give it more volume
5. SILKA SKIN WHITENING
- ahm... hehehe.. yeah. I have one in my beauty pouch. Applying this I believe would make me even whiter.
6. PURITY ABSORBENT COTTON
- used for scrubbing my face with Master Eskinol
7. PENSHOPPE BODY MIST (BLUSH)
- to seduce guys with my femme scent
8. WATSON'S HAND CREAM
- it's a turn on I guess if you have two soft, smooth and fragrant hands. So I have this.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
phew! your kikay kit..know what? may issue ako jan sa kikay kit mo eh..yan yung nagpapatagal sayu when we go to the ofice together. You have so many creams to put in your face,so many lotions and perfume. Dude, ano ba? bakla ka ba? wahahahaha..sabihin mo na lang kasi..hehehehe...and please, isauli mo na bag ko!! amoy silka papaya na yan..hahahaha!
hahaha... kailanga magpa ganda eh. para sa aking future. hehehe... hindi ako bakla dude... kala mo lang! loko ka ah... hahaha... ano ber? kala ko ba akin na rin yong bag as everything's conjugal na given na roommates tayo. hmmm... ayaw mo ba non? amoy silka na siya. hindi amoy ni cocky cockroach. :)
taena..kelan pa naging amoy cocky cockroach ang bag ko? conjugal property? magfile ko ug annullment dude..taena..kala ko talaga bakla ka chong!
naka tambak lang kaha tong bag na to sa atong closet... and naging tambayan na siya sa fraternity ni cocky cockroach. bawal na ang annullment sa pilipinas ana pa akong lolo... hehehe... hindi ako bakla no! swear! promise... issue lang yang bakla ako. hahaha...
may frat pala si cocky cockroach..kala ko sila anty ant lang ang may frat..ang dami kaya nila sa bahay nag paparty..taena, kung walang annulment, lilipat ako ng bahay dude..issue lang ba talaga yung pagiging bakla (?) mo daw? kala ko totoo yun..naku chong, wag kang magkamaling tumabi sakin..hahahaha
sinong lilipat? di nga ako bakla... issue nga lang yon. hehehe... uu kaya.. patagong nagmeeting ang mga ka frat ni cocky cockroach. hehehe... sila anty ant kasi masyadong vocal sa kanilang activity... at bumubuo na rin ng frat sila cely centipede... at magie maggot. hahaha...
Post a Comment