MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Rant # 27: What An X!

I was supposed to do a survey about the common traits of what an ideal partner is for my friends when I wasn't able to proceed as I was struck to my ex's answer.

Here it goes:

x: ideal partner naku kai kanang naay sense kaistorya..cute ..then, he will treat me like a girl

- this just shows that my ex is the closet gay type of a partner who doesn't look so femme but wants to play the femme role. hahaha

x: wahahahahahahahahahaha
x: mao na na
x: wala man ko kabalo
x: basta

x: kanang kaya naku siya e-kiss without inhibitions
x: kanang ako ang mangulit ug hug

OK... aside from I don't have a sense, and I'm not super cute, he had a lot of inhibitions when we were kissing before and he didn't want me to hug him that he always turned his back away from me and change position every time I tried to hug him. I was really never an ideal partner. I felt that even before we started out that foolishness. But I was just so gullible that I gave in.

He really didn't love me. Our relationship was a product of his impulsive gayness. And knowing that, honestly, doesn't hurt me anymore. It might but just a bit. OK. That's because, and my spirit knows this, I still have a thing for him. A bit. Just a bit.

I don't care.

Let me sing Neyo's song: Please don't worry bout me I'm fine. Only gonna play the fool one time.

Jeessshh...

No comments: