MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Cute Little Sister and Her Flip Flops

We call her Pingping.

She's the fourth child of my mom.

Born on December 25, 1999, she graduated Valedictorian when she was in Kindergarten. And she has been strong being able to maintain her academic status amidst the fact that she's not able to get all what she wants unlike her other classmates.

At a young age, she has been expose
d to the fact that life is not easy at all. She already understands that things have to be worked hard for before we can even get it. She saves money just for her to have something to spend say for example during the city's festival. She always saves if she wants to buy something. Right now, it turns out that she has the biggest amount of savings among us siblings. I still actually owe her Php 500.00 and she doesn't even care asking me to have it paid or at least she's not telling me that I should pay her for that.

She loves watching movie especially Harry Potter that she now speaks in English with the British Accent. She has memorized all the characters on the movie and their lines as well. She wants to converse about Harry Potter with my mom but Mom seems to be not so interested about it so she talks about it with us (her siblings). So sad we're not always at home so that we could always talk about the books, movies, and games she has just read, watched and played, respectively. 

She's been my mom's compani
on since all three of us siblings left home for college. Mom would've been the loneliest mom in the world if not because of her. She's making mom smile in our absence and amidst hardship. They've been partners. She knows our family business' work arounds very well than us.

Like me, she loves to deal with people. She even tried to enter school politics which she made to win when she was in Grade 1. She failed though during her 2nd Grade when a politician's child ran against her. Unfortunately, we didn't have the kind of influence like that of the Politician nor my mom had enough resources to spend for Pingping's campaign. But for us though, It didn't matter. She could still practice her leadership skill even when she didn't make it to the school politics. The most important thing for us is she was able to study and excel in her academics.

We taught her how to collect stickers, stationaries and stuff but so far, she's not able to collect because she's using them. We told her that we (me and my younger sister) used to collect stuff when we were at her age and she can do that as well as her hobby.

My dad gave her a phone. The phone was better than that of my older brother and younger sister and
even mom's phone. They tried to borrow it but she declined because she said, 'it's hers' and I think she has a point. I can still remember her first text message to me. She said 'Ang ganda talaga ng bohol' (How beautiful Bohol is). I laughed because I just can't imagine it was our youngest sister who was texting me. It was her second time to go to Bohol after about 7 years since she she was still a year old when she first went there with us. And after 7 years as well, she was able to see daddy again.

She's a happy child. She makes all of us happy, inspired and motivated to do more for our family with her sweetness, patience, courange and open-mindedness as a child.

We love her so much. She's indeed the family's angel. We always wish the best of her.

4 comments:

Sei Salvador said...

nainspire ako.:) magdedicate rin kaya ako for my younger sister? hmm... hehehehe.

ang galing ni ping ping!

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

hehehe... na mi-miss ko na yong little sister ko. thanks sei... uu nga. you should dedicate a blog for your younger sister. they are our angels so we must take good care of them. chos. :)

Sei Salvador said...

lagi. unta dili lang magminaldita. hehehe.:))

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

unta lang gyud dili sila magmaldita... :)