MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

International Coming Out Of The Closet Day


I got this from http://gorgeous-guys.blogspot.com. I didn't realize that there is such a thing as an International Coming Out of the Closet Day! This must be fun! A day to celebrate self-expression, freedom, love and beauty. Hahaha... I like this. My Closet Gay X could've joined the race.

4 comments:

Tala Jolie said...

Oh is that so??? Hmmm. I should invite some people I know... When is this???

Tala Jolie said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! Naeskandalo ako sa site, Kitty!!!! May napuntahan pa akong link na mas lalo akong naeskandalo!!!! OMFG!!!! Hahahahaha!!!

Lemuel Kit Loma said...

hahaha... too bad it's done. I think they held it last October 11... Ipakilala mo ako sa mga closet gay friends mo ate tala volta... one of them might be one of my soul mates. chos. hehehe...

Tala Jolie said...

Hahaha! Sige maghahanap ako. Pero malay mo nag-out na din silang lahat nung 11. ^_^