MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Alfie's Farewell Text Message

Life is cruel because good friends are aplenty, encircling me.
My great stay in Manila behooves me to see the wonderful side of life.
Thanks for journeying with me in Manila.
And as I continue my journey to where ever life will take me,
the fond memories we shared together will always be
laughed about - cherished.

To...

Velia
Delia
Lea
Rey
April
Glen
Clint
Kit
Pansit
Vhong
Long

and everyone I forgot to mention...

THANK YOU AND 'TIL NEXT TIME! :)

-0O0-

This is Kuya Alfie's text message before he went to Cebu. He's the Corporate Events Specialist of Bayantrade who's now assigned in Cebu. He's a boardmate and a friend for four months. He was there the first time I freak out due to alcohol. I will miss him.

No comments: