MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Rant # 6: Should Amoebas Be Given Rights As well?

You might be thinking about giving rights for the actual amoeba. Forgive me for using this topic as a title but (I got it in our debate bible) I am just reminded of my debate life way back in college. I just can't believe how fun debating really is. You can just talk about anything and everything under the sun. Anyway, you might think of it as something nonsense or stupid but it's not. The topic actually is not about giving rights to actual amoeba but to some entities who act like amoeba killing a life. It depends on the the one who sets the debate. Amoeba can be those business people, politicians, crazy people, beggars and stuff like that.

This time, by amoeba I mean:


1. You're brother who always steals your money for his reason (I just hate my brother for this. He can actually save for his own. We share the same amount of weekly allowance so why does he have to steal. He's doing something and he's doing it against me. I shouldn't have starved in a part of my life if he just did not steal my money. Got it? See, I have my own needs and wants as well that I have satisfy!)
2. Your ex who told you 'I need space' when you actually gave him a lot of space and time for himself when you were together.
3. Your ex who told 'I need to find myself more' when he's not really lost to begin with.
4. And your ex who told you 'I want to be back to my old self' as if you totally changed him and as if blaming you for not anymore the person that he was before when you did not even do anything to let him be that way.

5. And your ex who uses all those lines just to get rid of your relationship so that he can be with someone else.
6. Those who makes use of stealing to earn a living.

7. Your neighbors who can't do anything with their life than talk about how miserable your life is without even looking at how worst their's is.
8. Your friend who told you how bad a person you are without even clarifying why (which makes you think being talked behind which I think is offensive)

And among others... (you can add up as many people as youw want)


They are people as well. True. They ought to be respected. Not really. I think they should be given a little less amount of respect as they do not give you that as well. I still stick to the law of survival stating that, an eye for an eye... a tooth for a tooth.
Though God encourages us to be forgiving and understanding especially to people who seem to be unaware of what they're doing, we have to admit... We are human beings as well with limitations and with emotions which have to be expressed and respected.

I know there are a lot of rebuttals against this. I may sound bitter (that's true). All of you may not agree. But I think I also have a point. :)

Right now, here's my take on those people: They exist. And no matter how I rant about them, they will still live and they will do whatever it is that they feel doing. Unfortunately, they co-exist with the so called good. So there's no way that they will be taken out from the picture of our lives. But they should not be living! They should not be given any rights in life whatsoever. But... They do. This is the least that I can do against them. Think like THEY ARE NOT LIVING ANYMORE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.