MY SHELL: Where I Keep On Ranting

-♥♥♥-

I always thought that I’ve A PERFECT LIFE. But one thing that I’ve discovered as I go along with life is this, that there can never be such thing as PERFECT. Some things in life will just make us cry, sad, alone but in the long run they will make us smile and happy. Life is just amazing. I was wrong. The beauty of life lies within its IMPERFECTION. The least that I can do is MASTER THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN LIVE LIFE PERFECTLY.

Friday, August 1, 2008

RANT # 1: WHY DO WE HAVE TO LIE IF WE CAN SAY THE TRUTH

A conversation over Yahoo Messenger on 6:14 AM 7/18/2008.

BLUE: Pink, wherever you are in this world, there will always be lies lurking in your shadows. Lie co exists with truth. There can be no truth without lie. So you will have to accept the fact that you will encounter lies in some of your undertakings.

PINK: Yeah. You're right. There will always be lies. And that makes life a little bit sad. And yes... I have to learn to accept the fact that it really exists and there's nothing that I can do about it. I can even do that myself. However, it's just sad if you realize that you've been a victim of so much lies in the world.

BLUE: No. What is actually sad is that you "consider" yourself as a victim. It reflects your way of thinking. Why not consider yourself as a receiver of experience and use these experiences as a tool that you can use in the future? If you have been a victim of so much lies in the world, did you ever really learn anything from them? It's sad to hear that you are constantly being harassed by lies. It shows that you never took a step forward at all.

PINK: The way you talk about it seems like you've already learned so much in life. That's great though. All the while I thought that I've already mastered the ART OF EVERYTHING IN LIFE. However, I still can say that I haven't learned so much yet coz I am still hurt so bad whenever I realize that things don't go for my favor. I think all people already know that it exists but we cannot really deny the fact it badly hurts and the least that we can do is RANT ABOUT IT.

BLUE: Come on. No one can master the art of life. If someone can, I would pity that person since s/he won't have anything to learn anymore. RANTING about your problems is actually not the least that you can do. It's what you prefer to do which I feel really sorry to hear from a cum laude. there are many ways and choices in life. The problem is, you chose the one you fear less...

My point of refuting all ur arguments is that I just simply want for you to change your status because it degrades my perception of you. You have so much in you that you have not grasped because u are blinded by darkness. Try to find the light at the end of the tunnel.

PINK: HMMM... YEAH. Alright. So what would you do then if you realized that all the while someone tells you just a lie and you're already so attached with him/her to the point of doing some things that you cannot anymore take back. Moving on is another option but what we usually do on that situation is just simply rant as we cannot anymore turn back back the time and correct whatever we did in the past. THANKS FOR ENLIGHTENING ME THOUGH... IT REALLY HELPS A LOT SINCE AS OF THIS TIME, I ALREADY HAVE THIS HARD TIME BELIEVING TO WHATEVER IS SAID AND SHOWN TO ME BY A PERSON.

I cannot anymore distinguish what is true and not... My point here is this, we can actually tell the truth. Even just a little truth... Why do we have to lie? Why do we have to tell someone that we love him/her if you do not really love that person to begin with? It'll just make things very complicated and chaotic. It should've been not like that if one was just honest enough not say that word at all.

BLUE: What you cannot correct in the past, you can make up for it in the future. I am so disappointed in you. I am thinking there is one person who tries to pull you down, and now you give up so easily. There is no point in helping you.
You are too much darkened from all the lust and greed that surrounds you. I had hoped for a better you after a year out of school. ACCEPTANCE is the KEY. That is all you need. Acceptance and the courage to move forward and love again. When you love again, there will be new obstacles that you will have to face. They will be new to you and you will have to embrace them again. That is the way of life that no one can master.

PINK: GOT YOUR POINT. I'm sorry if i disappointed you. However, I think I'm not the person that you know. I'm so weak and can easily be fooled. I thought as well that I was strong enough to face everything given that I've been able to surpass the challenges that i had before. But i was wrong. I should learn to ACCEPT AND ACCEPT THAT no matter how I rant about things... No matter how i rant about lies, deception and all those stuff... They will still come my way. And you're right. There are a lot of things that i can do to cope with them. I HAVE TO ADMIT... Mastering the art of life i think is mastering the fact that no one CAN LIVE IT PERFECTLY.

BLUE: Mastering the art of life i think is mastering the fact that no one CAN LIVE IT PERFECTLY... That is a perfect statement.

*end of conversation

No comments: